June 08, 2016, North America
U.S. Congress, Government and Oil & Gas Leaders will share their leadership experience at the Washington Oil & Gas Forum, on June 8th & 9th, at the Cosmos Club (2121 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20008).
JOIN the most influential oil & gas forum in Washington, DC to gain strategic market insight on the latest upstream and midstream developments and investment opportunities.
This year’s focus is on the international impact of US LNG exports. The surge in the US natural gas production opens up new opportunities in the trade relations between the United States and its trading partners. The Forum brings together international oil and gas leaders and government decision makers to promote commercial agreements in the American oil and gas industry.
During the two days Forum the following questions will be addressed:
-Where will US LNG be exported: to Asian or European markets?
-How will US LNG diversify the European gas suppliers?
-What are the geopolitical implications of US LNG and Shale Gas?
-What are the implications to Eastern Mediterranean Gas?
We are honoured to announce the Distinguished Speakers who will address the Forum:
- Hon. Rob Bishop, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives & Chairman of House Natural Resources Committee
- Hon. Joe Barton, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives & Chairman Emeritus of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- Hon. Gus Bilirakis, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives & House Committee on Energy & Commerce
- Hon. George F. Allen, Frmr Governor & U.S. Senator, President, George Allen Strategies, LLC
- Amos Hochstein, Special Envoy for International Energy Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Paula Gant, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Inter. Affairs, U.S. Department of Energy
- Ron Adam, Special Envoy on Energy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israel
- Bob Moran, Vice President, Government and External Affairs, Halliburton
- Yaniv Friedman, D. CEO, Delek Drilling &Avner, Israel
- ToulaOnoufriou, President, Cyprus Hydrocarbons Company
- Matthew Bryza, Frmr. US Ambassador to Azerbaijan
- Lance Crist, Global Head of Oil, Gas & Mining, International Finance Corporation (IFC), World Bank Group
- Tim Crome, Vice President, Subsea Mediterranean, Technip, Norway
- Frederick Lawrence, Vice President, Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
- Jason Bordoff, Founding Director, Center on Global Energy Policy, Columbia University
- David Sweet, President, Natural Gas Roundtable, American Gas Association (AGA)
- Patrick N. Theros, Frmr US Ambassador to Qatar, President, US-Qatar Business Council
- John Sitilides, Principal, Trilogy Advisors LLC & Consultant, U.S. State Department
- Christina Hioureas, Counsel, International Litigation & Arbitration Department, Foley Hoag LLP
- Kostas Andriosopoulos, Exec. Director, Research Centre for Energy Management London ESCP
The Forum takes place off the record and under the Chatham House Rule enabling private discussions and networking. The Rule states: ‘When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speakers, nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.’
Download the detailed Agenda of the Forum
How to Register
- Visit – http://www.usenergystream.com/forums/forums-seminars/washington-oil-gas-forum-2016.aspx
- Call – Peggy Moschou T +1 (202) 803 6885, M +1 (202) 264 9202
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org