WADE in Action
Displaying 1 through 10 of 157 total results.
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next »
- Washington, DC - USA : Meet WADE and Instar at WEEC
September 21, 2016, North America
39th World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC)
Walter E. Washington Convention Center (Hall D),
Washington, DC on September 21-22, 2016.
Download your Free Expo Pass Here!
- Sofia - Bulgaria : Bulgarian Energy & Mining Forum
September 19, 2016, Europe
The Bulgarian National Committee in the World Energy Council
In cooperation with
The Professional Energy Union Circle, Sofia
Sixth Regional Energy Conference
Energy Development in Southeast Europe:
Energy security, sustainability, investments and growth
- USA : Urge Congress to Extend Clean Energy Tax Incentives.
August 15, 2016, North America
In December 2015, Congress passed legislation that provided a five-year extension and gradual phase-down of the production tax credit for wind and the investment and residential tax credits for solar. However, other technologies that currently qualify for these credits through the end of 2016--including fuel cells, combined heat and power, small wind, microturbines, and geothermal--did not receive extensions.
Take Action: Urge Congress to Extend Clean Energy Tax Incentives. »
Urge Congress to extend these expiring tax credits as soon as possible to avoid serious disruptions to the U.S. clean and efficient energy market.
- USA : South East Europe Affiliate
August 14, 2016, North America
WADE, through its Regional Office for South East Europe, is the Lead Partner to STORM Eindhoven for Bulgaria and coordinating two events there to meet STORM Eindhoven Team! STORM Eindhoven is going to realize The First World Tour by electric motorcycle, made by them! Team of 25 successful Dutch students from Eindhoven University of Technology have created this innovation. STORM team has set the ambitious goal to go around the world in 80 days with their electric motorcycle. To show people all over the globe the beauty of e-mobility...
- Washington, DC - USA : WADE to Address Washington Oil & Gas Forum
June 08, 2016, North America
U.S. Congress, Government and Oil & Gas Leaders will share their leadership experience at the Washington Oil & Gas Forum, on June 8th & 9th, at the Cosmos Club (2121 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20008).
JOIN the most influential oil & gas forum in Washington, DC to gain strategic market insight on the latest upstream and midstream developments and investment opportunities.
This year’s focus is on the international impact of US LNG exports. The surge in the US natural gas production opens up new opportunities in the trade relations between the United States and its trading partners. The Forum brings together international oil and gas leaders and government decision makers to promote commercial agreements in the American oil and gas industry.
During the two days Forum the following questions will be addressed:
-Where will US LNG be exported: to Asian or European markets?
-How will US LNG diversify the European gas suppliers?
-What are the geopolitical implications of US LNG and Shale Gas?
-What are the implications to Eastern Mediterranean Gas?
We are honoured to announce the Distinguished Speakers who will address the Forum:
- Hon. Rob Bishop, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives & Chairman of House Natural Resources Committee
- Hon. Joe Barton, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives & Chairman Emeritus of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- Hon. Gus Bilirakis, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives & House Committee on Energy & Commerce
- Hon. George F. Allen, Frmr Governor & U.S. Senator, President, George Allen Strategies, LLC
- Amos Hochstein, Special Envoy for International Energy Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Paula Gant, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Inter. Affairs, U.S. Department of Energy
- Ron Adam, Special Envoy on Energy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israel
- Bob Moran, Vice President, Government and External Affairs, Halliburton
- Yaniv Friedman, D. CEO, Delek Drilling &Avner, Israel
- ToulaOnoufriou, President, Cyprus Hydrocarbons Company
- Matthew Bryza, Frmr. US Ambassador to Azerbaijan
- Lance Crist, Global Head of Oil, Gas & Mining, International Finance Corporation (IFC), World Bank Group
- Tim Crome, Vice President, Subsea Mediterranean, Technip, Norway
- Frederick Lawrence, Vice President, Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
- Jason Bordoff, Founding Director, Center on Global Energy Policy, Columbia University
- David Sweet, President, Natural Gas Roundtable, American Gas Association (AGA)
- Patrick N. Theros, Frmr US Ambassador to Qatar, President, US-Qatar Business Council
- John Sitilides, Principal, Trilogy Advisors LLC & Consultant, U.S. State Department
- Christina Hioureas, Counsel, International Litigation & Arbitration Department, Foley Hoag LLP
- Kostas Andriosopoulos, Exec. Director, Research Centre for Energy Management London ESCP
The Forum takes place off the record and under the Chatham House Rule enabling private discussions and networking. The Rule states: 'When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speakers, nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.’
Download the detailed Agenda of the Forum
How to Register
- Visit - http://www.usenergystream.com/forums/forums-seminars/washington-oil-gas-forum-2016.aspx
- Call - Peggy Moschou T +1 (202) 803 6885, M +1 (202) 264 9202
- Email - email@example.com
- Indianapolis - USA : WADE Discusses Distributed Generation at Indiana Energy Conference
January 10, 2015, North America
The annual Indiana Energy Conference held on November 13th, brought together decision-makers from a broad spectrum of business sectors including energy community, policy makers, manufacturing companies. David Sweet, Executive Director, WADE was part of the panel which discussed distributed generation, its deployment, and its potential to play larger role in the future as a flexible generation resource.
- Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia : WADE at International New York Times Energy for Tomorrow Conference
January 09, 2015, Asia
Energy's center of gravity is shifting decisively to Asia, with Southeast Asia's energy demand expected to increase more than 80 per cent by 2035. In this context, the pursuit of a low-carbon, efficient energy system to enhance energy security, affordability and sustainability is especially important.
David Sweet of WADE participated in the conference which saw some of the most influential figures from the global energy community share best practices and discuss opportunities and challenges. Mr. Sweet was part of the panel 'Thinking regional, powering local: The future of energy distribution'.
The theme of the conference, "powering sustainable development," reflects Malaysia's intensified investment in clean energy and grid initiatives, which will also support a knowledge-based, innovation-driven developed nation.
- Washington, DC - USA : WADE Chairs 2nd Meeting of the Global Gas Council
January 08, 2015, North America
On October 29, 2014, David Sweet helped chair the Second Meeting of the Global Gas Council at the Main Building of the Organization of American States (OAS) in Washington, DC. The agenda focused primarily on natural gas and energy security in key regions and was co-chaired by His Excellency Dr. Neil Parsan, Ambassador of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago to the United States. The Council focused on the overall theme of Natural Gas and Energy Security, with an emphasis on key regions. Presenters included the Ambassadors of Gabon and Botswana, officials from the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank and Commissioner Phil Moeller of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Senator the Honourable Kevin Ramnarine, Minister of Energy and Energy Affairs of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago delivered the keynote address via video-conference. The meeting included representatives from over thirty Embassies in addition to high level participants from the private and public sectors.
- USA : Interview Clips from WADE Annual Meeting & DistribuGen Conference 2014
January 07, 2015, North AmericaWelcomeThe New Utility Marketplace: A Framework for Distributed Generation
- USA : The WADE Annual Meeting & DistribuGen Conference Took Place in Westchester, New York from October 14-17, 2014.
January 06, 2015, North AmericaLifetime Achievement Award winner the Honorable Dick Ottinger (left) and Project Excellence Award winner John Bradley, NYU (right) share a moment after the DistribuGen Conference Award Luncheon.NYSERDA CEO John Rhodes addressed the conference attendees at the Awards Luncheon. Rhodes explained the business friendly activities conducted by NYSERDA and how those activities are creating projects and new market opportunities throughout the state.Dr. Dana Levy, NYSERDA presented the Project Excellence Award to New York University for their campus CHP system that helped provide a place of refuge for nearby residents and others during Hurricane SandyThomas R. Kuhn, President, Edison Electric Institute (2nd from right) at the opening session of the conferenceWADE Chairman Steve Zilonis with Lifetime Achievement Award winner Hon. Dick OttingerTour of the CHP facility at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel TarrytownAttendees to the conference on a tour of The Whole Foods Market located in Brooklyn's Gowanus neighborhood, one of the most energy efficient supermarkets in the United States
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next »